Posted on: 15 October 2015
If you suffer from acne, it can be both painful and embarrassing. The stress that you have with your acne can also cause more break outs, as well. This is why you will want to quickly find solutions that are easy and effective. Here are five natural remedies that you can use at home that won't cost you a large amount of money but will still be effective:
- Tea Tree Oil: One effective remedy is using tea tree oil and rubbing it on the affected areas of your skin. However, before you rub the tea tree oil directly, you will want to dilute it with some water. This is still going to provide results without drying out your skin too much. Tea tree oil works because it is works as an anti-bacterial, which helps to combat acne.
- Avoid Dairy: The hormones that are found in dairy products have been linked to causing irritation in the sink and thus causing acne. You should try to avoid dairy products as best as you can while trying to treat acne and possibly even cut it out altogether if you are suffering from severe acne problems.
- Don't Use Soap: Using soap to wash your face can cause your skin to become dryer. This is going to then cause your skin to break out more. This is because when you have dry skin, your body tries to create more oils, which is what clogs the pores in the first place. Avoid using soap and instead use products that hydrate the skin and don't cause severe irritation.
- Drink More Water: Water flushes out toxins in the body, which helps with many issues with the body, including the treatment of acne. Acne is essentially a toxin in your body that is trying to be flushed out. Water is going to help this to be a quicker and less irritating process.
- Using Turmeric: Turmeric can be found at any of your local grocery stores with the rest of the spices. Turmeric is great because it is has anti-bacterial properties that help to treat acne. In order to use turmeric effectively for acne treatment, you will want to create a paste with it. You can do this by mixing water with the turmeric until it creates a pasty material you can apply to the affected areas of your skin.
By knowing some natural at-home remedies for acne treatment, you can be more successful in treating the issues because you won't be utilizing products that are harsh and irritate the skin further. For additional assistance, contact a local outlet, such as Medical Skin Care Center.Share